Monday, January 18, 2010

Sometimes it's best to stick with an icon...




Do I need a jacket for every occasion? Probably not, but I found so many I liked at thrift stores that I need to move to a cooler climate (not too cool -- I still haven't found a perfect North Face parka). The foggy chill in the Bay Area gives me the chance to wear my pea coat, khaki double-breasted coat, and my Vintage brown 40's jacket to walk the dogs or sit in Tosca's bar. But (and as Pee Wee Herman said, there's always a big But) I still love Levi. And it was hard to find. And it is not the classic collar and button version. But it is denim with a red tag and a cowgirl fit, so I am happy to have it.

2 comments:

  1. I seriously need to start shopping online!! I love Love LOVE all the necklaces!!!!!!!!! I am your first comment yippee, I saw that you were going to donate to Haiti and it involved goodwill so I had to check it out :)

    Great finds!

    <3 Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think "Eugene the bust" is the best but shouldn't it really be named Jerry?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments, posts, horoscopes and Freudian analyses. Photos are welcome. Also, sign up as a follower (it's easy -- look to your left.) oxox Jeri