Monday, January 18, 2010

I wouldn't pay retail, but...


Sometimes I buy something for under $5 because I like it even though I know it might be fugly to others. Sometimes I wear it and people actually compliment me on it. They might actually like it, or they just want to say something nice because my chin is broken out like a relief map that day. I still feel good and enjoy wearing it. This is one of those pieces. It's a thin wool by Lilith with a funky asymmetrical vibe. You decide -- is it chic or am I breaking out again?

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!
    What a blog site.
    Way to go girl.
    I am sure you know this anyway but I had to say it.
    YOU ARE the QUEEN of THRIFT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not my favorite of your finds, but i'd hardly call it FUG

    <3

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments, posts, horoscopes and Freudian analyses. Photos are welcome. Also, sign up as a follower (it's easy -- look to your left.) oxox Jeri