Friday, January 22, 2010

Here Comes the Sun, No! Wait! It didn't stop! Grab the next cab and go after it....



Little darlings, it's been a long, cold, soggy week. Trees Falling, Streets Flooding, and Cats and Dogs having to get along in close quarters. Just when I thought I saw a plague of locust on the horizon, I was squinting into a big yellow flaming ball. Was it a sign? Was it the result of overdosing on Visine after getting a cat hairball in my eyes yesterday? And then... it was gone. But I tell you, brothers and sisters, I believe. Yes, my testimony is that I believe it will return. Can I get an AMEN? Because we believe that the sun has not forsaken us forever, but is taking PTO days in a galaxy far, far away, here are some bright, cheery things that are for frolicking on sunny days to come. Trust me on this. I'm not a perky weather girl with a precision haircut, but I can look out my window.















2 comments:

  1. Love the magic-carpet-ride vibe. But could you address the pervasive thrift-store mustiness that one must sometimes confront? That said, I adore my Ralph Lauren jacket with the faux fur collar. $30 in Placerville. Vicki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Vicki B. in Placerville: Thanks for your comment. I agree about the mustiness. You can't smell it wafting up from this blog because I 1)wash everything immediately (even hand washed items) and 2) Febreze, Febreze, Febreze, darling. Take a pic of your jacket and send it, and I'll post it on the blog. Out out damn smell!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments, posts, horoscopes and Freudian analyses. Photos are welcome. Also, sign up as a follower (it's easy -- look to your left.) oxox Jeri